I thought it would be amusing to do this without mentioning my name.
1. Are you named after anyone? If so, explain.
My middle name is my mother's mother's name. Otherwise, no.
2. Do you have your children's names picked out already? If so, is there any significance?
Well, yeah, I do. Two names. They're gender neutral names I like, and one nods to a name in my husband's family as well as my mom's. Note that Mr Pedia himself hadn't really totally all the way gone for the second name because it's too conventional and he wanted weird. We were going to compromise: I got the first names and then he got the middle names.
3. If you were born a member of the opposite sex what would your name have been?
My first name has an obvious male equivalent with the same gender-neutral nickname. My mother says I would have been that nickname no matter which sex I turned out to be.
4. If you could re-name yourself what name would you pick and why?
Heh. I already did. I took my initials and named myself that. And then my friends shortened that, and that's who I've been for nearly 20 years. My family are the only people who call me by my given name any more. (Or rather, by the nickname, since nobody but nobody has ever called me the un-shortened version. Except gradeschool teachers, which baffled me as a child.)
5. Are there any mispronunciations/typos that people do w/ your name constantly?
People are constantly butching my last name in a way that I just do not get. Does it look like there's a D in that name? DOES IT? Oh, wait, you can't tell. Doh.