A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
B) Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.
Rules like that always make me want to violate them.
1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
My Macbook Air, the flat panel monitor on my work desk, a tin of Altoids, my sunglasses, the prototype hardware I'm developing software for.
2. Do you have any pets?
Yes. Two cats, two very small dogs, and one husband.
3. What are you wearing now?
Faded jeans, a brown long-sleeved shirt, a black sweater vest. Huh. My socks don't match. Doh.
4. What is your favorite fiction book?
Just one? Okay. Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice. Can he be a sensible man, sir? I have every hope of finding him the reverse.
5. The best thing to happen to you as of late?
Working out with a personal trainer and regaining some amount of fitness. It's an awesome feeling to have a working body again. Plus I can open jars without needing tools.
6. What is one word you would use to describe yourself?
7. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
8. What was the last thing you ate today?
A soy latte with sugar-free hazelnut flavoring. I'll stick with vanilla in future.
9. What was the last text message you received?
An automated response from a carrier application in response to test messages sent by an application in development, which was in turn processed by the application without human intervention. Which is a hell of way to implement anything, SMS delivery is so unreliable. I use IM or email instead of SMS normally.
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Metafilter, LJ, Salon, Reddit.
11. What was the last thing you bought?
Uh. Besides lunch? Downloadable music, probably.
12. What are you listening to right now?
Robyn Hitchcock and the Egyptians, "Airscape", from Element of Light
13. What do you think about before you go to bed at night?
Usually I fall asleep dreaming through scenes from one of my stories in progress.
14. What was the last cd you bought?
Physical CD? Um. I had to go look this up on Amazon: Raising Your Voice Trying to Stop an Echo by Hammock.
15. What is your favorite weather, and why?
Cool, gray, and rainy. It's great thinking weather and it keeps the cats indoors and in a social mood.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
I'd like to be able to play the guitar, instead of merely practicing it. Badly.
17. How are you?
18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
This process is guaranteed to prevent your team from ever shipping anything. Abandon it now.
19. What's one of your favorite movies?
20. What's your dream job?