In progress right now:
- Giles is thrown back to Victorian London thanks to a prank by Ethan, where in desperation he seeks out the aid of Sherlock Holmes. Genfic.
- The Novel-Length Bond Story, in which Giles must cope with the consequences of performing long-forbidden bond magic with his Slayer.
- A 4th-season story with another, much more coercive take on Watcher/Slayer bond magic. This one has bodyart!Buffy. Aka the "claim magic story". Genfic, with the B/G overtones of any bond story.
- Two Core Four stories, continuing where the last one left off and introducing conflict to the until-now fluffy world of magic-induced polyamory.
- A response to the "Giles is Buffy's first" challenge, with a guest appearance by Parker Abrams. (This is the untouched first story thing.)
- The story I started this morning with Giles and tarot cards, set in 5th season. B/G, though Giles doesn't know it yet.
Which story should I work on first?
that darn Holmes story already
that Watcher/Slayer bond novel you keep threatening us with
Giles is Buffy's first
Don't check all of them, but picking two is fair.