1. Most folks would categorize themselves as being varied in musical tastes (and why not? most of us really are), but if you could pick only one genre of music for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
2. Name a song or a group that most people ridicule but you honestly believe shows an excellent level of musicality.
3. OK, now it's guilty pleasure time. Name a song or group you know is outright bad but you love anyway.
4. Are there any music genres you absolutely cannot stomach, not even one artist within that genre? If so, why?
5. Deserted island time. You have your iPod and headphones and an endless supply of juice for the electronics. You can create only one playlist with 10 songs. What's on it?
6. Best cover of all time?
7. Do you prefer studio versions, live tracks or acoustic? Why?
8. Fill in the blank: The largest musical influence in my life has been ___________.
9. Name an artist whose music you loved in another period of your life that you dislike now. What changed your feelings about the work?
10. Name the song you're most likely to sing along with at the top of your lungs when you're alone in your car.