- Finish as many kink_bingo prompts as I can by Sunday. G/X, G/E, G/B/X all possible.
- Finish mumble mumble G/Xander in progress for Oct 8.
- As-yet-unknown Giles-Spike-Wes ficathon story for Nov 30.
- Something special for my birthday on Nov 26, assuming the ficathon story doesn't eat my brain. Another prompt explosion like last year's? A long meaty story finished? What would you like?
- Something extra-special for the December holidays, which for me involve minimal celebrations but do feature lots of convenient time off.
- No other organized events. None. Slack is the theme of this fall and winter. Well, no, actually, it's finishing WIPs.
- WIPs on the list: Ars Draconis, Reconnection, Tradition & Protocol, Watcher's Child, Blackmail.
- Stories in progress I'd like to finish soon that don't count as serieses: The Trapped in a Cave Cliche Fic, The Highgate Cemetery Timetravel Story, Giles/Spike Post-Series Sanshu-Matic, Doctor Who crossover tagfic (Nine, Rose, Buffy, Giles, Ethan, vampires).
I will now take bets about how long my resolutions will last. I did have a whacky idea in my head about doing themed prompts, one a week. Songfic prompts, where the usual cliches of songfic are made painfully impossible. I'd like to see songfic for what I'm listening to right now, for instance.