Okay, I need to retrench. Also, make a plan that is something I can do while keeping all this fun instead of work.
- No more ficathons. At all. I will write for the 3 I've signed up for, but there will be no more.
- Next story to reach completion: Giles/Ethan for rounds_of_kink on Sept 9.
- Then Giles/Ethan for shitsu_tonka. Ethan has a thing or two to say to Angel. And do.
- Then I finish one series in progress. Come hell or high water, one of them gets written all the way to completion. If necessary, I pick an easy one like "Sigerson Crypt".
- Covered with virtue, I repeat the triumph with another WIP.
- gilesxander Octoberfest stories due Oct 16.
- forty_or_better for Nov 4.
- Buffy is the Hero, Dammit for Nov 11. Note bad planning.
- No additional fandom obligations of any kind. The calendar is swept clear for all the writing projects in that scary list.
- giles_fic_recs needs some love: I need more regular posters. Tuesdays, for instance.
I suspect that what I really need is a real-life vacation. I haven't had one, not really, since I went to London last spring. Will have to wait until Mr P can escape from his job. Hrm.