A brief project survey:
- Angsty short G/B thing started last night, working title "Flammable".
- Ethan ficathon story, pairing under wraps. Not nearly as advanced as it should be, given the deadline.
- Giles/Ethan pre-series 31st Psalm story, "Blackmail"-verse.
- Reconnection part 3, making good progress.
- Giles/Buffy weirdly-intellectual deeply-emotional late-S3 clichefest fic.
- Giles/Buffy post-Chosen motel smut, with Jack Daniels and giggling.
- Giles-Buffy timetravel fic, set post-"Becoming". Has a spiffing opening, then hits a wall that the outline did not help.
- "Readings", the arrival of the man himself.
- Tradition & Protocol part 2. This needs me to become obsessed for a month, with no other projects to distract me.
- Unbearably schmoopy Giles/Xander "Cloud Animals"-verse story. Probably for G/X Octoberfest.
- "Thusia"-verse stories, "Metastasis" (Giles packs to move to the US) and the Cruciamentum story (Theseus returns to Athen; stuff happens).
Moving into vaguer territory...
- "Dragon's Hide". Vague outline & notes, along with lots of stuff in my head.
- Blackmail part 3, "Liegeman". The introduction of Maggie Walsh.
- The Christian Watcher/Slayer bond story, "Breaking Glass" verse. Last year's NaNoWriMo left me with 55K words of unfinished story. Perhaps I will finish it for this year's NaNo?
- Holmes crossover sequel. In notes form.
In order of likely completion. The ones at the top of the list are all at advancing at the same rate. I fear there might be ficspam at the end of the month when I finish them all at once. I feel like I'm forgetting something... I need to organize my fiction svn repository a bit better.
I note that I made good on the threat to have it be a summer of Giles/Buffy, following the spring of Giles/Xander. Perhaps an autumn spasm of Giles/Ethan? I want to write some shorter things set in the Glass universe, maybe some gen character sketches to show Giles with his father and his father's Slayer.