1. We are vvvrrrriends! Ouch!
2. Storage compartments? Storage compartments? The what, the what?
3. Dead dead dead dead dead. How can you apologize to them?
4. The subtext is rapidly becoming text.
5. When I make a word do a lot of work like that, I always pay it extra.
6. What has it got in its pocketses?
7. Stay on target, stay on target.
8. I demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty.
9. And what is it that put America in the forefront of the nuclear nations?
10. Amongst their weaponry are such diverse elements as...
There are other items in the secret language that Mr Pedia and I speak to each other, but they're not strictly pop culture references. For instance, whenever anything is seen flattened by the side of the road, say, "Awww! It's a dead baby [whatever]. It was going to grow up to be a [thingie]." E.g., "It's a dead baby paper bag! It was going to grow up to be a cardboard box!" Feel free to adopt this game as your own.
(Apologize for spamminess today. I just finished a chunk of work and am reeling around somewhat.)