Pick ten of your favorite books, look them up on Amazon.com, and find the list of Statistically Improbable Phrases for those novels. Pick a few SIPs from each book, list them here, and then have people guess what books they are. (Obviously, using Google or Amazon to figure it out is cheating.)
1. spectating fleet, remote delving, wormhole network, drive signatures
2. iron staircase / Dorothy L Sayers, Murder must advertise, kivrin
3. naked stars, blue fire, command chair
4. drive spines, single pack, castle yard
5. gravity polarizer, fusion tube, cargo pod, monopole source, thalium oxide
6. possessive instinct, fair beard, morocco case
7. hundred orbs, captain grunted, silver orbs, fifty leagues
8. purring voice, little revolver (hard, I'm afraid, but you've heard of it)
9. aged aged man, little golden key, beautiful soup, Lewis Carroll, Alice in wonderland, kivrin
10. loblolly boy, sheeted home, starboard guns
This turned out to be harder to set up than I'd thought, because many of my initial choices for books turned out not to be in print, or not to have SIPs listed on Amazon. And in one case, the title of the book I wanted was the only SIP given for it. Suxx0rz! (It is a freakin' crime that the author of #1 is mostly not in print in the US, because... urg, that would give it away.)
What's interesting to me is that at least three of these books are given away by a single SIP. And in a couple of other cases, I chose not to use total giveaway SIPs.
Answers in the final comment.