Whip out your music program, click the random button, and pick out 10 songs. Alter the name by turning it into a convoluted, wordy synonym. For example: Silent Night = Nocturnal Time Completely Lacking Noise. When someone guesses the title correctly, italicize the convoluted one and put the real title and the person who figured it out.
1. Large brass rope-operated musical instruments from a town in Wales : Bells of Rhymney / Robyn Hitchcock & the Egyptians (though it might also be Pete Seeger or the Byrds) / kivrin
2. All is well for me (aka I am the ruler of furniture for reclining on that is often found in living rooms, in untranslatable French)
3. Two or more melodic lines combined and operated by means of flowing electrons
4. The woman proceeds away : There she goes / The La's : secondalto
5. What is the name of the fellow ninety feet away from home plate? : "Who's on First?" / Abbott and Costello : secondalto
6. A period of decreasing daylight dedicated to a writer of hardboiled detective novels set in Los Angeles
7. The Virgin Mary, with courtesy title : Lady Madonna / The Beatles : fannishnej
8. An unusual early part of the day
9. Several instances of 60-minute periods, gilded
10. Spontaneous emission of radiation, either directly from unstable atomic nuclei or as a consequence of a nuclear reaction
A couple of these are going to be hard because the music isn't all that well-known. At least one of them should be dead easy. Nobody will guess them, to be honest, because I have like three readers. Love all three of you, but sigh.