Things I have done today:
- Had brunch with barbana and nakedbee.
- Did the remix reveal and answered remix feedback.
- Washed the car. This is a grand American tradition for sunny Sunday afternoons, and we don't get any other kind in Northern California in the summer. Conversation:
"Why are you bothering to wash it?"
"The front has bugs all over it!"
"You're only going to put more on."
- Filled the gas tank.
- Went to REI to look for climbing shoes again. Failed to find the right size. Again. The problem is I'm scared to get them as small as I really should.
- Cooked and ate dinner. Used up all remaining raw ingredients in giant stir-fry, since any food remaining in the fridge will certainly go untouched by Mr P for the entire time I'm away. He might, just might, eat the leftovers from tonight.
- Watched the "Silver Nemesis" serial, continuing our Seventh Doctor + Ace love-in. Mr P reports that the chess game is not a real one. He sneers. This serial is, however, refreshing after the previous horror.
- Tinkered with playlists for the car iPod.
- Finally, packed.
Things I have not done:
- Line-edited my stories for tomorrow morning.
- Finished the third story.
- Found my bathing suit.